Our institute is dedicated to the multi-disciplinary study and deeper understanding of what it means to be human. Our unique networked organizational structure enhances our collaboration with like-minded institutions.
To explore the intersection of science and mystery in the pursuit of human wholeness and joy.
- We envision a world of fundamental connectedness, where diversity leads not to division but to creative excellence, where human intelligence is fully expressed in the integration of body, mind, and spirit.
- We intend to operate three interdependent centers: the Center for Children's Spirituality, the Center for Restorative Practices, and the Center for Integrative Research.
- Our programs will be grounded in the latest thinking from Neuroscience and Complexity Science, while allowing for the mysteries and serendipities that reflect the wonders of human spirituality.
- We will serve a broad and diverse constituency of the religious, spiritual, and philosophical who seek a deeper experience of wholeness.
- In developing our programs and tending to the needs of our constituents, we will emphasize both the theoretical and the practical aspects of human nature and spirituality.
- We aspire to bring wisdom, self-awareness, healing, gratitude, and peace to those who seek it.
- We aspire to engender a shift in cultural consciousness, to help those who have means become more oriented toward "the other" and more compassionate, empathetic, and selfless.
- We aspire to build a new sense of community in our midst, where fear is replaced by trust, violence by patience, and greed by generosity.